By accessing our site, you agree to be bound by these website Terms & Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in our site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Principles of Data Handling
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected:
1. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
2. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
3.We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
4. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
5. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
6. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Personal data collected from you may include and be used for:
I. Device Information to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
Examples of Device Information collected: Version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, tags, or pixels.
II. Order Information to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Examples of Order Information collected: Name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number.
Source of collection: Collected from you.
In accordance with GDPR and CCPA, if you are a resident of the EEA or California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased.
Should you have any queries about our use of your personal data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.